- Quality Policies
- No Comment
From the 10th of February 2020, our company Harlas SA holds a Certificate of Approved Financial Institution (AEOF: AEO Certificate – Customs Simplifications / Security and Protection).
Our Company as an Authorized Economic Operator (AEOF) is now considered a reliable business partner of the international supply chain and therefore based on the type of certificate issued to it, it can now manage to reduce administrative costs. commodity flows, improving external functions and ultimately increasing efficiency and competitiveness.
In more detail, the advantages that this certificate gives us are summarized as follows:
● Easier access to customs simplifications
● Fewer physical checks and document checks
● Priority in control matters if the goods of the approved person are selected for inspection
● Selection of the control site
● Reduced data set for summary declarations
● Notice before arrival of the goods
● Mutual recognition in future bilateral agreements between the European Union and third countries
● Indirect Benefits such as reducing theft and loss, reducing delays in shipping shipments, improving planning, active employee involvement, reducing the cost of supplier controls, reducing problems through early detection by employees, etc.
● Recognition of the Approved Financial Institution as a secure business partner