Our company will take part in the 3rd National Olive Festival concerning the domain of transportation which will be held in Kalamata from 07-09 April 2017.
The Pan-Hellenic Olive Festival in Kalamata has already established itself as the most important exhibition and conference event in the olive sector in our country. The third event will take place at the Exhibition Convention Center Elite Hotel from Friday 7 to Sunday, April 9, 2017.
For professionals the olive sector, the Festival aims to be a meeting place, training and information of all stakeholders on:
- developments in farming, the extraction, processing and packaging
- machinery, equipment, supplies and new technologies,
- new legislation on standardization, promotion, health and safety olive oil and table olives
- the branding and marketing
- new trends and perspectives at international level
For consumers it is an excellent opportunity to experience the varieties of olive oil and olives produced in Greece and products based thyself as olive pastes, oil and vinegar, cosmetics etc.